Are you ready for some football?
No! Well, Super Bowl Sunday is only days away. Here are five tips from Fashion Cents that will help you score a touchdown with your look at this year’s Super Bowl parties. Plus, we’ll show you how to avoid a flagrant foul and get that extra point.
1. Come dressed to play – look like you are going to watch a game and not like you are going to church, bed, or the club.
2. Know your position – wear what compliments your body and avoid that trendy shirt that you want to wear but makes you look like you have a muffin top.
3. Look like you want to be there – take your time getting ready and put on a little makeup and a great smile too.
4. Don’t overpower the room – tone down the perfume. Fragrances that are too heavy in a crowded room will get you a “flagrant foul”.
5. Know the play book – learn something about football before you get to the party. Here’s one key tip – New Orleans Saints are playing the Indianapolis Colts (it would be horrible if you didn’t even know what teams are playing).
Now watch the video to make sure you are prepared to “win” at the Super Bowl party!
Kimberly Turner, your personal style guru, is a contributing writer for Adventures in the Stiletto Jungle. Kimberly has an MBA from the University of Michigan and an Image Consulting Certification from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. Kimberly lives in the Windy city of Chicago and is the host of FashionCents.tv.