Okay, Christmas is just days away and if you have run out of ideas for what to get your girlfriends...or mom...or sister...or sister-in-law...okay, you get it - the women in your life - I have 5 great ideas for you:
5. Jewelry -- Diamonds are a girl's best friend so if you've got cash to burn she will love studs or a friendship bracelet.
4. Electronics -- Why not an e-reader? This is a great way to get her in your book club.
3. Toys -- I will let you leave that to your own imagination but here in Chicago we've got a spot called G Boutique that has perfect gifts.
2. Clothing -- You love it that's why you visit Stiletto Jungle and they love it too. So give them one of their great and unique picks like A.L.C. Trouser Sweatpants.
1. Gift Cards -- No! This does not give you an excuse to be lazy. Get her a gift card somewhere she would love but would never splurge for herself.
Now, you've still got a couple of more days to wrap it up.
Kimberly Turner, your personal style guru, is a contributing writer for Adventures in the Stiletto Jungle. Kimberly has an MBA from the University of Michigan and an Image Consulting Certification from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. Kimberly lives in the Windy city of Chicago and is the host of FashionCents.tv.