My new favorite – the Bacardi Hand-Shaken Daiquiri. All you need is Bacardi Hand-Shaken Daiquiri, ice, and limes – how simple is that?!?! To impress your guests, follow these steps:
Step 1: Moisten the rim of a tall glass then dip in sugar to rim the edges
Step 2: Pour Bacardi Hand-Shaken Daiquiri over ice
Step 3: Garnish with a lime wedge
Step 4: Cheers!
Of course, no get-together is complete without some tasty appetizers to go with your cocktails. Here are few for you to try that pair well with the Bacardi Hand-Shaken Daiquiri, ranging in prep-time and difficulty. So choose the one that fits your schedule, invite over your friends, and enjoy the summer!
1. For the classy and adventurous: The Taco Fiesta
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 12 taco shells
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper-jack cheese
- Chopped tomatoes
- Sour cream
2. For the committed, but not too committed: Spicy Bean Dip
- 2 cans bean dip
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 small chopped jalapeño (remove the seeds; add half for less spice)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 chopped tomato
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. shredded pepper-jack cheese
3. For the fast, fun, and flirty: Chips, Salsa, and Micro-waved Bean Dip
- 1 can beans
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 sm. can green chopped chilies
- 1 pkg. shredded Jack cheese
Please remember to drink responsibly and always have a designated driver.
This summer, rediscover the daiquiri. Bacardi Hand Shaken Daiquiri is the perfect addition to any summer get-together — fun, delicious, and ready to pour. Bacardi Hand Shaken Daiquiri is made with Bacardi Superior Rum, tangy lime and sugar. It is a perfectly balanced cocktail that is not too sour and not too sweet. bacardidaiquiri.glam.com
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and compensation was provided by Bacardi via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Bacardi.
Jen W. is a contributing writer for Adventures in the Stiletto Jungle. Jen escaped the practice of law to enjoy life as a university professor in Chico, California, where she revels in the fact that the nearest decent shopping is an 88-mile drive away. Jen's must-haves include Lancôme sunless bronzer, her favorite True Religion jeans, and a raspberry cosmopolitan at happy hour.