So, want to steal the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show beauty look for yourself? Look no further than this insanely detailed step-by-step guide. The good people at VS released this list of products and procedures, compiled by beauty expert Lauren Cosenza, before the show was even over. Seems like they know exactly why we ladies love the show. All of the looks were created with VS Beauty products, which are all available for purchase online. Check out this video explaining this year's look, and then check out the listing of all of the products that follows:MAKEUP: FACE & CHEEK
- Prep skin with VS PRO Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20. This creates a supple canvas for makeup to glide on.
- Using a foundation brush or a damp sponge, buff VS Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in your shade into skin to create a flawless second-skin effect.
- For any skin imperfections, custom blend your exact skin match using VS PRO Camouflage FX Concealer Palette and press into skin using a concealer brush or your finger.
- To warm the skin, apply VS Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Glitterati over the face concentrating on the top of the forehead, the temples, the cheekbones and the jawline.
- For that rosy flush, swirl VS Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in Starlet onto apples of cheeks pulling color slightly up towards the temples.
- As a finisher and for that iconic and angelic glow, dust VS Brilliant Shimmer Shadow in Gold Dust (yes, a loose pigments eyeshadow!) onto temples and the tops of cheekbones.
- The bronzer, blush and gold highlighter should blend seamlessly into one another.
- The lip look was soft and pouty so no need for lip liner to achieve it.
- Start with VS PRO Smooth FX Lip Scrub & Balm to exfoliate then replenish lips so they are perfectly smooth and plump.
- Apply VS Perfect Lipstick in Whisper – a pink champagne nude beloved by makeup artists and the VS Angels!
- Top the lipstick with a coat of VS Lip Gloss is Sublime – a sheer coral – or VS Sparkling Lip Gloss in Delight – a sheer sparkly pink, concentrating on the center of the mouth for added fullness and shine.
- Start with VS PRO Lasting FX Eye Shadow Primer on lids as a base for the eye look.
- For under eye circles, darkness or puffiness, swipe VS PRO Light FX HD Eye Brightening Pen under eyes.
- Pop that VS Brilliant Shimmer Shadow in Gold Dust now onto the browbones and the inner corners of the eye. This will really open and enhance the eyes.
- To get ultra-flirty eyes (the focal point of the makeup), run VS Precision Liquid Liner in Blackest Black along upper lashline starting at the inner corner and extending slightly beyond the outer corner for a slight upward cat-eye wing. [Note: The overall beauty look for 2011 was very natural so the liquid liner should not be overly dramatic or too thick.]
- Finish eyes with coats and coats of the volumizing and lengthening VS Triple Drama Mascara in Blackest Black. Layer it on both top and bottom lashes!
- Gone was the deep bronze faux glow, and it its place this year for body was a head-to-toe healthy glow! This can be achieved with a liberal coating of Victoria’s Secret Angel Fragrance Lotion.
- For a little boost of color, mist VS Beach Sexy Flawless Airbrush Instant Spray over the entire body.
- For highlights and contours, run VS Beach Sexy Sun Dust Bronze Shimmer Brush down the center of legs, on the collarbone and over shoulders.
- This year’s signature hair look was beautiful and full “tousled glamour.”
- Hair was set with curls going outward versus spiral or barrel curls.
- To amp up the volume and add texture, So Sexy Style Clean & Go Dry Shampoo was sprayed.
- For that healthy shine, So Sexy Style Brilliant & Glossy Shine Mist was spritzed.