Ok, so maybe it's not that dramatic. But, c'mon, you have to admit this is one fabulous jacket. I wouldn't have thought that orange would be so easy to work into a wardrobe, but now that I see it I'm totally smitten. Here's what I'm thinking:
- Wear it with white jeans and a slouchy tank for a kind of dressy, kind of casual summer day look.
- Pull this Rag & Bone jacket on over a vintage tee and distressed shorts for a summer in the city vibe.
- Add it to standard issue khaki pants for a business casual look that's both office appropriate and stylish (perfect for my Silicon Valley locale).
- Pair this orange blazer with brown wool trousers and a button-down shirt for a suit stand-in that would work in all but the most ultra-conservative offices.
- For the adventurous fashionista, try throwing this blazer on with a floaty summer dress to add a bit of rugged heft to a girly-girl look.
See, now I bet you're craving a new orange jacket too! It's amazing what one perfect piece of outerwear can add to your wardrobe.
→ Buy the Rag & Bone Bailey Jacket, $495.00, at neimanmarcus.com.