Sometimes a girl just needs a little sale shopping to make it through the week. Are you with me? Yeah, I thought so.
Waiting in my inbox this evening was word from our friends at DJ Premium that they have released a special coupon code that will score shoppers 20% off sitewide, with a few minor exceptions. Certain super premium brands, like True Religion and Jack Purcell, are excluded, as are items that are already marked 60% off or more. But, truthfully, that doesn't really put a dent in the sale shopping fun.
I found a particularly good selection of sale priced shoes and handbags, many of which are eligible to use with the new coupon code. Those that aren't eligible are already marked way, way down. So, no real loss there.
This new coupon code -- DJP20 -- is good through February 14, 2013. But, I'm sure the really good stuff will sell out way before then. I suggest these picks...
1. Report Signature Layton Bootie, $86.00 (was $300.00)
This adorable bootie in a pale shade that will look great as the weather starts to warm, and pale shoes stops sounding like a really bad idea.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Moonstruck Bag, $495.00 (was $595.00) + Extra 20% off with code DJP20 through 2/14
I'm just a sucker for a Rebecca Minkoff bag, so a sale priced find this fabulous is almost impossible to pass up. This bag is a great weekend bag, ideal for pairing with slouchy jeans and a white tee.
3. Dolce Vita Brenna Studded Pump, $65.00 (was $259.00)
Who doesn't need a great pair of studded pumps?
4. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Studded Bag, $190.00 (was $250.00) + Extra 20% off with code DJP20 through 2/14
Yes, it's another Rebecca Minkoff bag. This mini is great for those occasions when you don't want or need a full size bag, like the farmer's market or a night out.
5. Vince Camuto Bollo Boot, $170.00 (was $249.00) + Extra 20% off with code DJP20 through 2/14
There's still quite a bit of winter left, so these staple boots will still get a lot of wear.