These kinds of kits usually pop up at Sephora, which is perfectly fabulous. Their annual Lash Stash is one of the best deals in beauty land. Now super posh online shopping destination Net-a-Porter has followed suit, launching a curated summer beauty kit made up of the luxe, hard-to-find beauty goodies they recently started stocking on their site. It’s all kinds of amazing.
My bet is that this upscale beauty product grab bag will sell out super quick. Every item included is a winner:
- Eyeko + Alexa Chung Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in waterproof Carbon Black
- Verso Day Cream
- Kahina Giving Beauty Fez Body Serum
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Lush
- SACHAJUAN Hair Repair
- Ren Skincare Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil
- Rahua 100% natural Shampoo & Conditioner Set
- Hampton Sun After Sun Daily Moisturizer
- Kilian trio of eau de parfums: Liaisons Dangereuses, Typical Me; Love, Don't be Shy; and Forbidden Games
The travel sizes are perfect for taking along on your summer vacation, but don’t let a lack of travel plans dissuade you from this kit. This is also an economical way to try out some pretty pricey beauty goods before committing to a full-size investment. Some of the products included go for as much as $200 in their regular-sized glory.
I’m particularly excited to try out the Kilian perfumes, which I’ve heard are fantastic and lavish. And the Rahua shampoo and conditioner, which is reportedly a favorite of Gwyneth Paltrow, will be a fun new product to sample. How can Gwynnie’s perfectly shiny blonde locks be wrong?
→ Buy the Net-a-Porter Beauty Summer Kit, $75.00, at net-a-porter.com.