Sale Alert: J Brand Ready to Wear Tops and Jackets
Thursday, August 28, 2014 • Permalink •
While browsing one of my favorite sale sites this week – the Neiman Marcus Last Call online outlet – I ran across a cache of J Brand Ready to Wear tops and jackets marked way down. These pieces are gorgeous and minimalist, and on sale for 50% off or more. Check out my finds:
1. J Brand Ready to Wear Drape-Sleeve Jersey Blouse, $139.00 (was $395.00)
This strikes me as a perfect going-out top, especially for those of us who are past our low-cut tank top days. It’s dressy and stylish, but still quite demure and classy. It will pair nicely with jeans or trousers, and the deep blue is a welcome change from your basic black nighttime wear.
2. J Brand Ready to Wear Long Dolman-Sleeve Blouse, $139.00 (was $395.00)
This elegantly folded white blouse is so striking. I’m so clumsy that I definitely wouldn’t be able to wear it while eating. But, I can work around that. I’d pair it with a skirt to create a modern wear-to-work look.
3. J Brand Ready to Wear Fleece Zip-Shoulder Sweatshirt, $99.00 (was $275.00)
This truly casual pick would look great with boyfriend jeans and slip-on sneakers for a smart weekend look.
4. J Brand Ready to Wear Knit V-Neck Jacket, $279.00 (was $795.00)
Not only is the jacket an amazing deal, it’s really an excellent piece for fall. It’s hard to see from this picture, but the sleeves are dolman cut and have zipper cuffs. The overall look is very posh downtown.
5. J Brand Ready to Wear Jersey Long-Sleeve Blouse, $119.00 (was $350.00)
Of course, the black blouse is my favorite. I love how the simple color is complimented by the unique folded neckline and shirttail hem.
6. J Brand Ready to Wear Knit Asymmetric Zip Front Jacket, $199.00 (was $595.00)
I go back and forth about this jacket. On the one hand, it’s gorgeous. On the other hand, it’s such a stand-out piece that it’s not something I’d want to wear regularly, making it not particularly versatile. Nevertheless, it’s a fantastic deal.