12 Gifts for the Luxe Label Lover Under $125
Tuesday, December 15, 2015 • Permalink •
Do you have a lady on your to-gift list who dreams of the finer things in life? Here are a dozen ways to bring a luxury label into her life for less than $125...
1. Majorica White, Gray, & Pink 8mm Pearl Stud Earrings, $60.00 (was $135.00)
Established in 1890 in Spain, Majorica is known for fine jewelry and accessories that put the focus on pearls. This earring set, which features sterling silver hardware, is a classic addition to any jewelry wardrobe.
2. Missoni Adele Long Zigzag Umbrella, $78.00 (was $185.00)
Few labels are as instantly recognizable, without the use of a logo, as Italy’s Missoni. It’s all in the iconic zigzag knit pattern. This punchy umbrella is sure to make rainy days more fun.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Wool & Cashmere Scarf, $69.99 (was $295.00)
This cozy scarf, available in five neutral shades, is one of the best designer deals I’ve seen this holiday season.
4. Missoni Mohair-Blend Zigzag Scarf, $87.50 (was $225.00)
I can’t resist one more standout Missoni find. This mauve scarf will pop against a sweater in chocolate brown or dove grey.
5. Acqua di Parma Colonia Eau de Cologne, $100.00
This original scent from the storied Italian perfumery has achieved cult status. The elegant blend of Sicilian citrus and aromatic herbs is always a hit with lovers of lush scents, and the bottle looks fabulous sitting out on the dressing table.
6. Oliver Peoples Francisca Oversized Square Sunglasses, $89.40 (was $295.00)
There’s no better way to unleash the inner diva than a pair of glamorous, high-end oversized sunnies.
7. Badgley Mischka Saffiano Leather Wallet, $81.00 (was $185.00)
This posh minimalist wallet will help your giftee get her handbag organization in check in style.
8. Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti Open Heart Pendant, $125.00
Nothing says “you’re special” like a little blue box. This sweet sterling silver pendant is one of the most affordable ways to gift Tiffany, and pretty much goes with any wardrobe.
9. Joie Solome Plush Shawl-Collar Cardigan, $89.99 (was $268.00)
Joie is known for their cozy knit cardigans, which, while fabulous, are kind of pricey. This sale find, available in black and a smoky greige color, is a steal.
10. Diptyque Baies Scented Candle, $60.00
Legendary French perfume house Diptyque makes the Rolls Royce of candles, and Baies is easily their most recognizable scent. The combination of red fruits and rose is intoxicating, and this candle will fill the room with fragrance in ten minutes flat.
11. Adrienne Landau Rabbit Fur Trimmed Fingerless Gloves, $24.99 (was $70.00)
These gloves, available in four colors, will add a touch of luxe to a cold winter day.
12. Archipelago Botanicals Currant Noir Diffuser, $25.20 (was $78.00)
These gorgeous diffusers make for an elegant way to add scent to a room, plus they are housed in velour boxes that are perfect for gifting. My best guess is that this particular scent is being discontinued because the markdown price is amazing.