The boyfriend sweater is almost as cozy as your man’s arms but a lot more versatile. This season’s must have trend has tons of options for wearing so don’t let one comfortable option keep you from wearing it a million other ways like:
1. belted...you get it, many ways to wear it. Check out the video to see some examples of how these options are worn.
2. not belted
3. with jeans and a t-shirt
4. over a sheath dress
5. with slacks and a button down
6. with leggings and a turtleneck
7. with a pencil skirt and a sleeveless sweater
8. with lots and lots of pearls
Are you inspired to try wearing the boyfriend sweater in other ways? Great, now go grab that boyfriend of yours and head to Target for more boyfriend sweaters at only $19.99 each so that you can create options that work with your style. Make sense?
Kimberly Turner, your personal style guru, is a contributing writer for Adventures in the Stiletto Jungle. Kimberly has an MBA from the University of Michigan and an Image Consulting Certification from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. Kimberly lives in the Windy city of Chicago and is the host of FashionCents.tv.